Friday, December 17, 2010

The Big Apple

New York was a blast.  Never have I seen so many Christmas decorations and beautiful lights.  It was brutally cold and windy at times, but being with good friends makes that part not so bad!

Some highlights of the trip...

The awesome farmer's market.



...which had a huge booth with spices and teas...


Cool sushi restaurant called Watawa...



(my California roll, which was great and fresh-tasting)


Seeing West Side Story on Broadway, from the 2nd row.



...and running into the actor who played Tony by the backstage exit.



Seeing the amazing St. Patrick's Cathedral...



Visiting the Metropolitan Museum of Art...


Seeing the glorious Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center...



And doing it all with these girls!



1 comment:

  1. ahhh the trip was amazzzinggg! i feel like I have the vacation blues because you are no longer here in with me! I miss you already and keep those recipes coming... next I want to try to make to cocoa babies that you made!

    ReplyDelete