Friday, December 3, 2010

Strawberry Fields Forever

I've been loving the Beatles this week.  Particularly Strawberry Fields Forever and the song "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" from the White Album.
(Hear it)


I added the Jim Sturgess version of "Strawberry Fields Forever" to my yoga playlist.  Can't get enough of it.
(Hear it)

And speaking of strawberries, I made the most killer salad.


Strawberry Fields Forever Salad
-Romaine & Spinach
-Cinnamon glazed garbanzo beans
-Dried figs, chopped
-Honey Crisp apple, chopped
-Strawberries, previously frozen & thawed, chopped
-Juice of strawberries
-Goat cheese
-Papaya Poppy Seed dressing

For the strawberries, I bought a bag frozen and poured them into a bowl to thaw.


As they thaw, they get juuuicy.



So I chopped up the strawberries and poured some of the strawberry juice onto the salad.  And then I used a little of this:


It's divine.  Probably the best salad I've made yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment