Saturday, December 18, 2010

New bowls & a new wrap!

First of all, check out the new bowls I got in New York:



I love them and can't wait to eat oatmeal out of them.  I found them in Anthropologie; they were originally $12 each but were marked down to $3.95 a piece!



And now, I must introduce you to my new favorite thing.  The grilled turkey avocado wrap.


I used a Garden Spinach Flatout wrap, on which I spread guacamole and layered a few slices of smoked turkey.  I was going to buy an avocado for this, but instead I went with some already-made delicious guac since the avocados at the market were nowhere near being ripe.


I rolled it up and grilled it on the George Foreman.  These wraps are awesome because one tortilla alone has 9g of fiber and 9g of protein!  And even the spinach ones are made with 100% stone ground whole wheat.

That is what they look like if you are interested in making this wrap for yourself!  The whole process took less than 5 minutes, so this is really fast, but really delicious & satisfying.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment