Thursday, December 9, 2010

Last Day of the Semester

My morning began with coffee, a mini-yoga session, and... can you guess?  Pumpkin custard oats, of course!

Today I stirred in some coconut butter instead of sprinkling with coconut flakes.  This certainly gives the oats a more coconutty flavor.


 And I topped it off with my necessary granny smith apple chunks with sea salt and cinnamon.


My morning also included driving my roommate to the car shop after some unexpected car troubles.  And before long, I was off to work at the cupcake shop!

These were some cupcakes I made for a lady who was taking dessert to her mom's 70th birthday luncheon.


Work flew by pretty quickly, which meant my final exam was fast approaching.  I went home and opened by books while enjoying a bowl of greek yogurt + pumpkin butter + granola + roasty cocoa almonds.


After my Greek yogurt fix,, I was excited to try my new chocolate bar.


I love that some of the proceeds for these chocolate bars go to helping endangered species.  I also love chocolate and raspberries.


This bar had a nice flavor, but the chocolate wasn't quite creamy enough for my liking.  However I also bought a milk chocolate one, so I'll let you know if that one's any creamier.

The chocolate gave me some nice brain power for my exam!  I powered through it and felt great about it.  And now, the semester is officially over!  Now I can finally focus on New York!  Two days, really??

I've been to New York, but only in the summertime, so I'm really excited to see all the lights and Christmas decorations in the city!  Better get to packing... Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment