Monday, December 20, 2010

Winter Skies

It's been such a nice Christmas break so far!  It hasn't been too cold, (or maybe it seems this way after being in New York?) and they sky has been awesome.


Also during this break, I have enjoyed a couple awesome yoga classes at Lululemon.  On Saturday morning, they offered us mini-mimosas and fresh mango after class.  Seriously?  Yes please!

 Also, I've been enjoying delicious things like these:


Grapefruit... Used to eat these all the time when I was little, but pretty sure I haven't had one in years, and I have been missing out!  I love these things!

Homemade maple cinnamon almond butter... Wow.



Plus more skies like these....


Plus creative pizza creations (redundant?) and fresh spinach salads with a good friend....



We set out to make pizza balls.  We used Katie's 15-minute pizza crust, but instead of making a pizza, we folded mini-crusts up into little pastries filled with deliciousness!  One mini-crust just felt too small to fold, so I left it flat which would explain the plate on the right.

These things were delicious!  Plus they're quick, simple, and fun.  I can't wait to make 'em again!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog!!
    The maple cinnamon almond butter sounds amaazing... I bet it would be good on top of oatmeal!

    ReplyDelete